It is a fact that everything that we consume or allow to be absorbed through the lungs or skin will either make us inflamed or not.
When a person eats processed food and ingests chemicals such as chlorine in the drinking water they change the balance of the gut bacteria. This change in gut bacteria then makes their body inflamed. An inflammatory body the triggers the "weak" genetics that they have so that they are more likely to get a Western Lifestyle Disease.
Western Lifestyle Diseases are:
- Heart Disease
- Neurological conditions such as Dementia, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Multiple Sclerosis plus many more
- etc. There are many chronic inflammatory conditions due to the Western Lifestyle the list long because we have such different genetics.
These diseases are rare in places that have not yet been infected by the Western Lifestyle.
How do I know if I have an inflamed body?
If you are below 6.5 you are acidic. It is easy to get testing papers at the chemist or online.
To know more about this visit this site flinderslanephysio.com.au
How to be Healthy and No Longer Inflamed
- Eating whole foods (no more processed food) This is a whole area where Western people feel that they are eating "healthy" foods because the big food companies have brainwashed us to think that sugar, chemicals, bad fats and food that has been manipulated from the original stage are "healthy."
- Restoring healthy gut bacteria that has diversity and balance.
- Eliminating chemicals from the food, water and environment. These chemicals disrupt hormones and create an unbalanced gut thus creating inflammation.
- Being mindful to restore a healthy gut after using medications and antibiotics.
- Regular exercise is anti-inflammatory plus it positively alters your mood.
- Stress reduction - adrenal fatigue and inflammation occurs if you dont get a break from feeling stressed.
Lifestyle Changes for Health
Lifestyle changes are for life so it is not a "diet" or "exercise program" or a temporary change in the way you clean your house, body or foods.
I will be blogging about each of these subjects over the next weeks to help you fine tune a healthier lifestyle.
it is hard to make the changes that you need to make to get healthy
CHOOSE YOUR HARD!