The TRUTH expands as you gather information
— therefore the truth changes over time
This is why religions, governments and businesses don’t have many woman in power — sure they have the token woman but the world is still controlled by rich men and we are subject to their beliefs about what is best for us.
even “scientific fact” is just a set of current truths.
This is now changing in the West, since Western women have had control over contraception they are more able to contribute.
You can choose to keep the truth of the rich men, your parents and your childish self and have the life you have now or you can also choose to let go of and make up your own beliefs and truth for you.
This is up to you — it is like giving up anything — it is a simple decision.
You can also choose to believe that; to give up a belief is easy or hard, this belief is also up to you.
I also notice that many of the people who seek help from me believe the opposite and that is their experience.
I encourage you to believe that it is easy to move forward and become balanced and happy.
Those rich men who own the media, made up culture, religion and control the law of the land force their beliefs on to the society so that they stay rich and in charge.
They have created many of your ideas of the truth so that you remain the victim to them.
The masses have been encouraged to keep doing the co-dependent things by being told that they are a “good person” to keep up the beliefs of the people in power.
Co-dependence — Looking after others before looking after yourself.
It can be the feeling of self righteousness when "caretake" other adults at the expense of yourself.
Co dependance results in resentment for both parties.
Believe that you deserve lack and you feel lack — focus and believe that you deserve success — you will feel successful.
Emotions follow your beliefs.
If you create beliefs that are powerful and kind, you will feel great about yourself and then get motivated and have a fun successful life.
You set up your present and your future with the energy of your thoughts.
You can change your thoughts in an instant using affirmations, feelings Kinesiology, Psychology, Counseling, reading personal growth books or Meditation.
Here are some common worthlessness beliefs
- I am not OK
- I always seem to get it wrong
- I feel stupid/blocked/etc.
- I try my best and it always works out wrong
- Everyone else seems to get it right
- There is something wrong with me
- Life is hopeless
- How come I am always the victim?
Here are some different beliefs that would make a person feel more self worth.
- I am OK exactly as I am
- Mistakes show me what not to do, so I grow when I make mistakes.
- I enjoy my mistakes and successes — they are life’s lessons
- When I do an unskilled thing it is simply because I haven’t been taught better, I can skill up and get to know how to do anything
- I try my best and that is good enough
- Life is what it is and I make the best of it
- I know that the bully victim dynamic is just a pattern and I now skill up around that pattern!
It probably took a couple of experiences to learn your negative beliefs. This is also true for the positive ones. I advise you to “fake it ‘til you make it!” when you are changing your beliefs.
Just tell yourself something that gives you relief from your negative belief.
For example if you feel shame about who you are you may not be able to tell yourself that you are fantastic straight up.
Start by telling yourself: “It is possible that I am OK exactly as I am” and when you are ready maybe a week or two later try the I’m OK exactly as I am” then go onto “I’m a fantastic expression of “all that is/God” powerful, wonderful and loving.”
Here are some common “fear of lack” beliefs.
- I never have enough money
- I don’t earn enough to get by
- Money slips through my fingers
- I get all confused when I think about money
- Rich people are selfish and greedy
- Bosses are greedy and take their staff for granted and use them.
- Money doesn’t grow on trees
Here are some different beliefs that would make a person feel more abundant
- I learn to handle my money so that I always have enough
- I now learn the money habits of the wealthy
- Money sticks to my fingers and thrives in my purse/wallet
- Some rich people are selfish and greedy some are not
- Some poor people are selfish and greedy and some are not
- Bosses and staff need each other— it is an important relationship for both.
- If I owned an orchard my money would be growing on the trees!
Please make a choice to not take your beliefs personally — you have unconsciously absorbed them and now is the time to consciously review them.
Now is your time to write down the beliefs about yourself and life that drive you nuts and change them.
Simply write down what you do want to believe about yourself and life and then focus on how it would FEEL if you really believed the new belief.
Actively choose the beliefs that you want to believe